- Do you have to be 55 to live in Oceana homes? At least one resident has to be 55.
- Can you rent your Oceana CA home? Yes, you can rent your Oceana property and the renter gets to use the Oceana amenities (swimming, spa, etc). The owner cannot use these facitlities while the home is rented (See Oceana Ownership).
- What things are included in the Oceana home owner fees and assessments? Items include include but are not limited to the following: Water, trash collection, basic cable television, exterior painting, common area maintenance, landscape maintenance and irrigation, management fees, etc.
- What type of recreational facilities or Oceana amenities are available? These are listed on the Oceana Amenities page.
- How long can a guest stay with you in you Oceana home? Overnight guest may stay up to 60 days in one year.
- Can you have a flag on your Oceana Oceanside home? Yes you may fly a flag.
- Can you keep a boat on small RV in your carport? No such vehicles can be parked in an open carport or common area.
- Can I have an RV in Oceana for a short period of time? Yes, residents can get a permit for up to four days in one month and not more than 14 days in a year.
- CanI have a pet in my Oceana home? Yes, dogs and cats are ok. No more than 2 dogs or 2 cats, or one dog and one cat.
- May I have a garage sale and post garage sale signs? No garage sale signs are allowed in Oceana.
- What is currently available for sale in Oceana. See Oceana Listings.
Oceana Ca Sellers: Other great 55+ retirement communities in Oceanside are Ocean Hills Country Club, Emerald Lake Village and Rancho Carlsbad Homes. Prices start in the mid $200k and go to the mid $500k.
To get your personal tour of the amenities and Oceana homes for sale , contact Gary Harmon, your top Oceana Realtor.
Content by Gary Harmon.